App@Developments strives in her strategy of:
- Growth and expansion in Europe and increasing the additional value and recognition;
- A distinguished professional, realistic, no nonsense and efficient approach of orders and the effective, direct organisational structure;
- A flexible start, involvement, knowledge and ability of the co-operators;
- The observance of planning, quality and appropriate remuneration.
- App@Developments' mission is to deliver a comfortable, safe and durable coding environment, aiming at new innovation setting-up methods and technics as well as applying rudimental durable energy technics and systems.
- App@Developments aims at maximising the added values of the development-, realisation-, and management process of your application.
- App@Developments continues to invest attracting talented professional co-operators who will be trained to become widely orientated experts.
- App@Developments aims at definite solutions by advising, designing, engineering and project management.
Developments Tourism boards CVB & DMO Travel Agencies Tour operators & OTA Travel Management companies Android destination App Advanced technologies Innovation quality Tourism Board Travelers Animations and effcts Publishers custom branded app affiliate offline application IOS Self Guided City Walks Each City iTunes GPS
App Developments Device Mobile Development Consultancy Solutions Innovation PKI Certification GPS Geolocation APK Push modifications APP Security ICT Marketing Admob @ Advertising Message Enterprise back office processes cartography geo-data IOS Android app store efficiently Smartphone Tablet Native-app Instant-app Web-app IPhone IPad Android Kindle IOS Revmob Dollfish Admob Airpusch SDK Mobile ADS SMTP Google Analytics FTP Hybrid-app XML Java Apple store Amazon Hybrid Google Play Statistics Facebook Social Media Integration shopping Mobile Development cart video In-App-Purchase HTML App-Style Microsoft SYNC APPID ITunes Windows-store Virtual reality Podcasts Monetize QR Codes Conversation Software Application.